Juiced Curly Kale Kills Melanoma Cancer Cells In Culture
Master of Science candidate in Biomedical Sciences at Mississippi College, Bilal Qizilbash, summarizes his research breakthrough in a nutshell: Juiced curly kale kills melanoma cancer cells in culture. The natural whole vegetable has been repeatedly more effective than trying to isolate individual components. This is important for 3 primary reasons.
1) Nature cannot be patented.
2) It is highly accessible and affordable. Even if you potentially can’t afford it, you can grow it. It gives direct access to the poor and hope for those better off.
3) It is immediately available. Again the vegetable is called curly kale or kale in most regular stores.
Bilal has been working with kale for well over a year now. A few key points he likes to highlight:
1) Wash all your fruits and veggies, using a little dish washing soap to get rid of most of the pesticides. Then wash with an adequate amount of water to ensure all soap is gone.
2) Cooked kale does NOT contain the same beneficial qualities. It must be in its RAW state. Cooking kale alters it’s nutritional profile and proportionalities.
3) Freezing and thawing kale remains fairly potent. Fresh is best, but freezing and thawing is an effective alternative for people who are pressed for time. You can juice in bulk, freeze in single portion containers and thaw out as needed.
If you have any specific questions, contact Bilal Qizilbash at email@example.com
Much more research needs to be done on this because it shows tremendous promise. There are indications that this may possibly work in breast cancer, colon cancer, etc. The more people working on this, the better off humanity will be. If you know of anyone who may be interested in research collaborations, please have them e-mail Bilal Qizilbash.
with Bilal Qizilbash and Professor Elizabeth Brandon.
REAL founder, Caryn Hartglass shows you how to get more greens
in your diet: JUICED; BLENDED; RAW; STEAMED.