The fastest way to determine the risk of a heart attack is to look at diet & lifestyle choices.
Learn the breakthroughs that can slash someone’s risk in the #HealthyHeartMasterclass.
Heart disease is often a silent killer. Most of its victims don’t even know they have it until it’s too late.
It takes the lives of more people than any other disease on the planet, by far.
Even if your cholesterol levels are normal, and you think you’re doing all the right things, you could still be at risk.
But according to one of the top holistic cardiologists in the world, Dr. Mimi Guarneri, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Dr. Mimi has helped conduct cutting-edge research, proving that 90% of all heart disease is preventable — and even reversible — without drugs, surgeries, or stents.
Diet and lifestyle can literally make all the difference.
The trouble is that many intelligent people are seriously misinformed about what ACTUALLY helps your heart (and what doesn’t!).
Want to know what the latest breakthroughs reveal and how you can put them into action in your life?
>> For a limited time, you can catch Dr. Mimi’s brand-new Healthy Heart Masterclass.
- How to switch off the genes that cause heart disease using natural, delicious, and wholesome foods
- Why pills and surgeries are not the “miracle cure” we once thought.
- How to spot the dangerous red flags for heart disease, particularly the red flags that are so common you may think they are perfectly normal.
- What NEVER to eat if you want to avoid or reverse dangerous cholesterol and high blood pressure… and why some ingredients found in common “health” foods are worse than we thought.
- Why depression, anger, and loneliness impact your chances of developing or dying from a heart condition.
And much, much more.
The Healthy Heart Masterclass will open your eyes and could save your life — or the life of a loved one.