Pizza is one of America’s favorite foods. But white flour and cheese are two of America’s worst foods in terms of health. Try REAL’S pizza, with organic tomato sauce, chick pea flour crust and cashew grated cheese. Everyone will gobble this up because it looks and tastes just like pizza. And it is. It’s also REAL good and REAL good for you.
1. For the crust, use REAL’s Flatbread recipe. It’s made with chick pea flour so it’s gluten-free. It’s perfect for pizza and a lot easier than making a wheat flour yeast dough.
2. Once the flatbread is made, place it on a greased 9×13 sheet pan. Cover the flatbread evenly with REAL’s Classic Italian Tomato Sauce.
3. Grate REAL’s Cashew Jack Cheese on top of the sauce.
3. Top with your favorite pizza toppings – mushrooms, olives etc.
4. Bake in oven at 425F for 15 minutes, remove from the oven, slice and serve.