2 cups organic Garbanzo Bean Flour ( we love Namaste Raw Goods)
1 teaspoon organic Turmeric
2 teaspoon organic Onion Powder
2 teaspoons organic Parsley
2 teaspoons organic Rosemary
2 teaspoons organic Nutritional Yeast
2 teaspoons organic Poppy Seeds
2 teaspoons organic Caraway Seeds
2 teaspoons organic Sunflower Seeds
2 teaspoons organic Pumpkin Seeds
2 cups water
1. Preheat the oven to 380oF.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. I used a 15″ x 10″ x 3/4″ pan.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients together. Add in the water and beat with a fork until blended.
4. Pour the batter on the parchment-line baking sheet.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, until the batter is firm and peeling away from the sides.
6. Remove from oven, let cool a little before slicing.